If you’re looking for assistance with PingPlotter, you’ve come to the right place!
Our Service Team is ready to help. We’ve also got a ton of online resources available 24/7 to answer your burning PingPlotter questions. Our Service Team can also help with any sales inquiries you might have — from custom orders to product demos
Contact our Service Team
We'd love to hear from you via email at email@example.com, or via phone at (208)-345-0030 (Option 6).
We’re available Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mountain Standard Time (excluding most national holidays). You can always expect a response by 5 p.m. Mountain Standard Time the following business day.
When contacting the Service Team, it helps to have the following:
- Your operating system version
- Your version of PingPlotter/Multiping
- Info on any firewalls, virus software, or special configurations you may have
- Any relevant screenshots or files (such as .pp2 files)
- A brief description of your issue/situation
If you need any help providing any of this information, here's a handy guide.
Make yourself a priority
We also provide priority support to current subscribers and license holders with active maintenance. This includes remote support sessions, faster email response, and feature request priority.Learn More
Got a sales question?
Our Service Team can also help answer product questions, create custom orders, or schedule a live PingPlotter demo. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with what you're looking for, and the Team will take care of the rest.
Explore our online resources
We have a collection of helpful PingPlotter knowledge available online:
- Getting Started Guide — This is the first place to start learning about how to use PingPlotter to troubleshoot your network problem. We walk you through the process step-by-step, giving you helpful advice for finding and fixing your issue.
- PingPlotter Manual — It’s a manual. It has in-depth info on using every feature PingPlotter has to offer. There are pictures, a few videos, and a lot of other helpful stuff.
- Network Troubleshooting Guide — This is a handy choose-your-own-adventure guide through the perilous world of troubleshooting your network. Also, dragons (may not contain dragons).
- Common Network Problems — We’ve collected examples of the most common network issues and put them in one handy location. If you’re not sure what your PingPlotter results are telling you, this is a great resource.
- Knowledge Base — If you have a specific PingPlotter question, our Knowledge Base probably has the answer. Go ahead! Give it a search!
- Wisdom — We are always adding helpful info on everything — from getting the most out of PingPlotter to solving the trickiest network issues.